A Construction Certificate is a building approval or building permit issued under the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act.
The Construction Certificate can be issued by Greenfield Certifiers after a Development Consent is issued by the local council.
Prior to issue of this certificate it is necessary for the Certifier to ensure that the following legal criteria are satisfied.
- A development consent has been issued by council and is valid
- Relevant conditions of the consent have been satisfied
- The proposed building works can satisfy the technical provisions of the Building Code of Australia
- Long service levy has been paid where applicable
- Council bonds and fees have been paid
See our Fast Track Approval checklist - Click Here